- [noun] an easy victory
Synonyms: runaway, blowout, laugher, shoo-in, walkaway
- [noun] a girl who behaves in a boyish manner
Synonyms: tomboy, hoyden
- [noun] gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
Synonyms: play, frolic, gambol, caper
- [verb] play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
Synonyms: frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, sport, cavort, gambol, frisk, run around, lark about
- [verb] run easily and fairly fast
- [verb] win easily; "romp a race"
flirt, flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying
folly, foolery, tomfoolery, craziness, lunacy, indulgence
- word play