- [noun] (Christianity) the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- [noun] a means of preserving from harm or unpleasantness; "tourism was their economic salvation"; "they turned to individualism as their salvation"
- [noun] the state of being saved or preserved from harm
- [noun] saving someone or something from harm of from an unpleasant situation; "the salvation of his party was the president's major concern"
- Search for synonyms for SALVATION
- absolution, remission, remittal, remission of sin
- conversion, rebirth, spiritual rebirth
- expiation, atonement, propitiation