- [noun] the quantity a scoop will hold
- [noun] a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- [noun] a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
- [noun] street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
Synonyms: soap, max, liquid ecstasy, grievous bodily harm, goop, Georgia home boy, easy lay
- [noun] the shovel or bucket of dredge or backhoe
- [noun] a large ladle; "he used a scoop to serve the ice cream"
- [verb] take out or up with or as if with a scoop; "scoop the sugar out of the container"
Synonyms: out, lift out, up, take up
- [verb] get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
Synonyms: outdo, outflank, trump, best