- [noun] activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
Synonyms: ual activity, ual practice, activity
- [noun] either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
- [noun] all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
Synonyms: ual urge
- [noun] the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
Synonyms: gender, uality
- [verb] stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
Synonyms: arouse, excite, turn on, wind up
- [verb] tell the sex (of young chickens)
- safe sex
sexual intercourse, intercourse, sex act, copulation, coitus, coition, sexual congress, congress, sexual relation, relation, carnal knowledge
sexual love, lovemaking, making love, love, love life
- carnal abuse
coupling, mating, pairing, conjugation, union, sexual union
reproduction, procreation, breeding, facts of life
foreplay, arousal, stimulation
perversion, sexual perversion
promiscuity, promiscuousness, sleeping around
homosexuality, homosexualism, homoeroticism, gayness
heterosexuality, heterosexualism, straightness
bestiality, zooerastia, zooerasty
androgyny, hermaphroditism, bisexuality