- [noun] a quick and penetrating intelligence; "he argued with great acuteness"; "I admired the keenness of his mind"
Synonyms: acuteness, acuity, keenness
- [noun] the attribute of urgency; "his voice had an edge to it"
- [noun] a strong odor or taste property; "the pungency of mustard"; "the sulfurous bite of garlic"; "the sharpness of strange spices"
Synonyms: pungency, bite
- [noun] thinness of edge or fineness of point
- [noun] the quality of being sharp and clear
- [noun] harshness of manner