- [noun] obscene terms for feces
Synonyms: crap, dirt, poop, turd
- [noun] obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
Synonyms: bullbull, Irish bull, horsecrap, dog
- [noun] a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
Synonyms: jack, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-diddlydiddly, diddley, squat
- [noun] a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
- [noun] insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Synonyms: asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB
- [noun] something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
Synonyms: damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam
- [verb] give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonyms: denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shop, snitch, stag
- [verb] have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
Synonyms: stool, defecate, take a take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make