- [noun] a projectile that is fired from a gun
- [noun] an idle slothful person
- [noun] any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- [verb] strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat; "He slugged me so hard that I passed out"
Synonyms: slog, swig
- [verb] be idle; exist in a changeless situation; "The old man sat and stagnated on his porch"; "He slugged in bed all morning"
Synonyms: idle, laze, stagnate
moon, moon around, moon on
ride the bench, warm the bench
bum, bum around, bum about, arse around, arse about, fuck off, loaf, frig around, waste one's time, lounge around, loll, loll around, lounge about
lie about, lie around
dumdum, dumdum bullet
- full metal jacket
- rifle ball
- rubber bullet