- [noun] a small secluded room
Synonyms: cubby, cubbyhole, gery
- [adjective] offering safety; well protected or concealed; "a snug harbor"; "a snug hideout"
- [adjective] fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit"
Synonyms: close, close-fitting
- [adjective] well and tightly constructed; "a snug house"; "a snug little sailboat"
- [adjective] enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment"
Synonyms: cozy, cosy