- [noun] an unbroken series of events; "had a streak of bad luck"; "Nicklaus had a run of birdies"
- [noun] a distinctive characteristic; "he has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
- [noun] a marking of a different color or texture from the background
- [noun] a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- [verb] move quickly in a straight line; "The plane streaked across the sky"
- [verb] run naked in a public place
- [verb] mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
Synonyms: mottle, blotch