- [noun] a worker who teases wool
- [noun] someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
Synonyms: tease, annoyer, vexer
- [noun] an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- [noun] a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
Synonyms: puzzle, puzzler, mystifier
- [noun] an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- [noun] a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
Synonyms: tormenter, tormentor
- [noun] a device for teasing wool; "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"