- [noun] the adult male singing voice above baritone
- [noun] the pitch range of the highest male voice
- [noun] an adult male with a tenor voice
- [noun] pervading note of an utterance; "I could follow the general tenor of his argument"
- [adjective] (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass; "a tenor sax"
- [adjective] of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice; "tenor voice"
- Search for synonyms for TENOR
- Caruso, Enrico Caruso
- Domingo, Placido Domingo
- McCormick, John McCormick
- Melchior, Lauritz Melchior, Lauritz Lebrecht Hommel Melchior
- Pavarotti, Luciano Pavarotti
- drift, purport