- [noun] an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- [noun] the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- [noun] a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
Synonyms: creature, puppet
- [noun] obscene terms for penis
Synonyms: cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, peter, putz
- [verb] drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- [verb] ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street"
Synonyms: joyride, around
- [verb] furnish with tools
- [verb] work with a tool
- cutting implement
garden tool, lawn tool
grapnel, grapple, grappler, grappling hook, grappling iron
- hand tool
- Jaws of Life
pestle, muller, pounder
- power tool
- saw set
- shaping tool
tamp, tamper, tamping bar