- [noun] a puddle where animals go to wallow
- [noun] an indolent or clumsy rolling about; "a good wallow in the water"
- [verb] devote oneself entirely to something; indulge in to an immoderate degree, usually with pleasure; "Wallow in luxury"; "wallow in your sorrows"
- [verb] roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- [verb] rise up as if in waves; "smoke billowed up nto the sky"
- [verb] be ecstatic with joy
Synonyms: rejoice, triumph
- [verb] delight greatly in; "wallow in your success!"