- [noun] lewd or lascivious woman
- [verb] waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
Synonyms: piddle, away, piddle away, trifle
- [verb] indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- [verb] spend wastefully; "wanton one's money away"
Synonyms: away, trifle away
- [verb] become extravagant; indulge (oneself) luxuriously
- [verb] engage in amorous play
- [verb] behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- [adjective] occurring without motivation or provocation; "motiveless malignity"; "unprovoked and dastardly attack"- F.D.Roosevelt
Synonyms: motiveless, unprovoked
- [adjective] casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
Synonyms: easy, light, loose, promiscuous, sluttish