- [verb] wash one's face and hands; "She freshened up in the bathroom"
- [verb] carry somewhere (of water or current or waves); "The tide washed up the corpse"
- [verb] wash dishes; "I cook and my husband washes up after dinner"
Synonyms: do the dishes
- [verb] be carried somewhere by water or as if by water; "The body washed up on the beach"
- [verb] wear out completely; "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"
Synonyms: exhaust, beat, tucker, tucker out