- [noun] a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- [noun] one of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- [noun] a stage area out of sight of the audience
Synonyms: offstage, backstage
- [noun] a unit of military aircraft
- [noun] the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy's right flank"
- [noun] a hockey player stationed in a forward positin on either side
- [noun] the wing of a fowl; "he preferred the drumsticks to the wings"
- [noun] a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud; "in England they call a fender a wing"
- [noun] an addition that extends a main building
Synonyms: annex, annexe, extension
- [verb] travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"