Mcdonald's big mac
Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 Sesame-seed hamb. bun
- 1/2 Extra bun
- 1/4 lb Ground beef Dash of salt
- 1 tb Kraft Thousand Isl. dressing
- 1 ts Finely diced onion
- 1/2 c Finely chopped lettuce
- 1 sl American cheese
- 3 Dill pickle slices/chips
- 1) With a serrated knife cut the top off the extra bun leaving about a 3/4" thick slice. This will be middle bun in your sandwich.
- 2) Place 3 buns face down on hot griddle or pan and toast to lt.
brown. Set aside but keep pan hot. 3) Divide ground beef in half and form 2 thin patties (use hamburger press if you have one-it works best) slightly larger than bun. 4) Cook patties in hot pan over med heat for 2 to 3 min. a side. Salt lightly. 5) Build the burger in the following stacking order from the bottom up: bottom bun--half of dressing--half of onion--half of lettuce--Amer. cheese beef patty--middle bun--rest of dressing--rest of onion--rest of lettuce-- pickle slices--beef patty--top bun. Yield: 1 sandwich To build a Big Mac Jr. (it is sold on a "limited time only" basis) follow this stacking order from the bottom up: bottom bun--beef patty--Amer. cheese--2 pickle slices--1/4 cup chopped lettuce--1/2 tsp. finely diced onion--1/2 tb. Kraft Thous. Isl. Dressing--top bun