Yield: 12 servings
- 2 lb Frozen hash brown potatoes 1 ts Salt
- 1/2 c Margarine melted 2 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c Chopped green onions 1/4 ts Pepper
- 1 pt Sour cream 1/4 c Margarine
- 1 cn Creamy onion soup 2 c Corn flakes
crushed Thaw potatoes and combine with 1/2 cup margarine salt pepper onions soup sour cream and cheese. Place in a greased 9 x 13 inch casserole. Combine corn flakes and remaining 1/4 cup margarine spread over potato mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes. Note: Obtained from Farmers and Consumers Market Bulletin Georgia Department of Agriculture December 25 1991 edition. Recipe submitted by Mrs. Hollis Gammon Austell Georgia.