- [noun] the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
Synonyms: life, living, aliveness
- [noun] the property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
- [noun] quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
Synonyms: spiritedness, invigoration, brio, vivification
- [noun] the activity of giving vitality and vigour to something
Synonyms: vivification, invigoration
- [noun] the making of animated cartoons
- [noun] general activity and motion