- [noun] gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
Synonyms: babbling, lallation
- [verb] utter meaningless sounds, like a baby, or utter in an incoherent way; "The old man is only babbling
- [verb] to talk foolishly; "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
Synonyms: blather, smatter, blether, blither
- [verb] flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
Synonyms: ripple, guggle, burble, bubble, gurgle
- [verb] divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful
Synonyms: spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, sing, out, blab out