- [noun] the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- [noun] a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- [noun] people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- [noun] skill in an occupation or trade
Synonyms: smanship, workmanship
- [noun] shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Synonyms: iness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness
- [verb] make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
- airplane mechanics
- auto mechanics
carpentry, woodworking, woodwork
drafting, mechanical drawing
- electrical work
interior decoration, interior design
painting, house painting
shoemaking, shoe repairing, cobbling
- sheet-metal work
- tool-and-die work
hovercraft, ground-effect machine
- landing craft
spacecraft, ballistic capsule, space vehicle