- [noun] the right to enter
Synonyms: entree, ion, admittance
- [noun] the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- [noun] a way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
- [noun] (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- [noun] the act of approaching or entering; "he gained access to the building"
- [verb] obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
- [verb] reach or gain access to; "How does one access the attic in this house?"; "I cannot get to the T.V. antenna, even if I climb on the roof"
Synonyms: get at