- [noun] a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- [noun] you soak your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- [noun] a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
Synonyms: tub, ing tub, tub
- [noun] an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- [noun] a town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
- [noun] a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- [verb] clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"