- [noun] an embarrassing mistake
Synonyms: blooper, bloomer, bungle, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo
- [verb] commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I blundered during the job interview"
Synonyms: sin, boob, goof
- [verb] make one's way clumsily or blindly; "He fumbled towards the door"
- [verb] utter impulsively; "He blurted out the secret"; "He blundered his stupid ideas"
Synonyms: blurt out, blurt, out, ejaculate
- Search for synonyms for BLUNDER
- fumble, muff
- faux pas, gaffe, solecism, slip, gaucherie
- trip, trip-up, stumble, misstep