- [noun] reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- [noun] a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- [noun] marked by elaborately complex detail
Synonyms: elaborateness, elaboration, intricacy
- [noun] the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
Synonyms: engagement, participation, involvement
- [noun] the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power
- [noun] the action of enfolding something